This week I am experiencing an utter lack of ability to put words and pictures together in the form of a cohesive blog post. I have half-written a host of treatises on all sorts of subjects, none of which have fired my imagination enough to finish. When I have been relatively interested in the subject matter, I have been entirely incapable of taking a photograph to illustrate my topic.
So now it is Friday afternoon and it strikes me that what is needed is a cool beverage (mine is of the non-alcoholic variety) and some sausages.
Here is what I have been doing whilst I haven’t been writing for my blog:
- Reading Gretchen Rubin’s “The Happiness Project” (courtesy of my daughter, a big Grechen Rubin fan)
- Playing with my grandson
- Swimming (my Friday morning treat with my sister)
- Knitting (my navy sleeveless sweater)
- Watching old episodes of “Death in Paradise” (courtesy of Britbox)
- Ordering wool for future knitting projects
- Waiting for the arrival of some stationery to write about
- Listening to Chris Boucher’s “A Walk in the Dark” (courtesy of BBC Sounds)
- Wondering if my knees will make it through a 10-minute Yoga routine
- Keeping an eye on the vintage magazine website in case the Vogue Health and Beauty issue I want should happen to appear
I hope your week has been more productive than mine.
Enjoy your weekend!